Presenting HackSussex, a relaxed, creative hackathon for beginners and veterans alike.
HackSussex is organised with help from MLH and we strictly adhere to the Major League Hacking Code of Conduct.
Our aim is to provide a hackathon that is engaging for both beginner and veteran hackers and to create a positive, relaxed enviornment for you to create in!
- How long is the hack?
- The hack itself is 24 hours, however our event is more. We aim to begin registering our guests at 11AM on Saturday, and we will have finished the closing ceremony by 5pm on the Sunday. The actual hacking will take place between 12PM and 12PM, Saturday to Sunday.
- How can I get in contact with the organisers?
- You can get in touch with all of us at our e-mails:
- What food will you serve?
- We will be serving everything, taking into consideration all dietary requirements. We will provide standard, vegetarian, vegan meals, as well as lactose free meals and nut free meals. If you have any dietary requirements, please do let us know when you sign up for tickets.